surgery went well

well.. I'm done surgery.. that was yesterday.. I'm finally unstoned enough to type. Still in a bit of pain but no where near as bad as I thought it would be.
They said my gallbladder was like a little bag packed with gravel.. with over 100 stones... and adhesions all over it.. so it was stuck to all my other internal organs because it had been inflamed for so long.. which explains why I was getting such bad attacks and so often..

I tried out a new pattern for Tisha's diapers.. Copied her Motherease dipes that I love.. only made them out of flannel and used velcro and they're pocket dipes.. Quite cute I'd say :) Sewed these the night before surgery and the morning before to keep my mind off of it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I think they turned out really nice.. I have some nice bamboo fabric coming in the mail to stuff them with so they should be quite absorbent.. I'm pretty excited about that. I can't wait to use them on her little bum.. they're so cute.. I also can't wait til I feel well enough to sew again so I can finish the rest of the ones I have partway done.. some are hey diddle diddle.. some are blue with little alphabets and diaper pins.. some have hearts all over.. just frickin adorable.. lol. and I gotta say.. I'm REALLY happy with how they've turned out so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

who was trying to hack into my blogger?? was it you??