It's ma birthday!

Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday Dear Sheri... Happy birthday to ME!!!
So.. since it's my birthday.. Guess I'll show you my birthday present :) This is Jumpy George, I rescued him from the humane society today :) He is the sweetest bunny, cuddly and gives kisses too! Not only is he an awesome pet, but he'll also be handy helping with the garden. :) He seems kinda old, and looks almost exactly like our old bunny Floppy Fred. They have very similar markings.. Fred escaped and has been a stray bunny for years... this bunny was turned in as a stray a few weeks ago...
Photobucket

Wanna see my garden? Of course you do!
Photobucket

My out front peas have sprouted!
Photobucket

I think a pumpkin has snuck itself into my box garden... prolly gonna have to pull this huge thing.. before it wrecks my squash.
Photobucket

This doesn't look like a baby squash to me..
Photobucket

See the difference between my heirloom tomato and my roma.. the Roma is on the right..
Photobucket

One of the tomatoes on that heirloom is gargantuan! Maybe it is siamese quintuplets or something
Photobucket

It looks like something is eating my tomato plant.. this didn't look like this yesterday.. any idea what?
Photobucket

I can barely see the house past the corn now. This is Strawberry Popcorn.. supposed to be 3-4 feet high.. someone forgot to tell it to stay short!
Photobucket

My beet challenge beets are doing well.
Photobucket

The imposter in the box garden.. doesn't look the same.. looks like a pumpkin leaf..
Photobucket

Popcorn!
Photobucket

Amazes me how much variety in height there is in the popcorn box garden
Photobucket

And to end things on a warm and fuzzy note.. flowers :)
Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

a kudo's comic!