Back to school

Well.. This is how things are going.. I'm getting laid off June 30. Unless the new program starts up by then in which case I'll be going into training for that new program and not laid off at all. I've come to the conclusion that my employment isn't as stable as I thought it was so I've decided to go back to school. Currently I'm at school playing with Microsoft word. I wonder if this will transfer over at all to my Mac… Apparently I need to know how to work this program for the nursing program J

The boys are excited about going to boys and girls club now that it's fun there… (Translation.. they now have more video games)

Tisha is excited about daycare.. but we are still waiting for her placement to come up. They say they can get her into the daycare center for June 22 and until then she gets to go to her favourite Auntie Rachel's house! YAY!

May have some news on Matt by later today.. will keep you posted on that J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

ways to stretch a dollar..

who was trying to hack into my blogger?? was it you??