so.. events of this week...
We found a really cool bed for Tisha on the side of the road..
Photobucket
Photobucket
total cost for bed was under 8$ for replacement screws to make it safe... and She got some really nice new big girl blankets with her christmas money from papa.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She's pretty thrilled with that.

Drew has managed to lose his coat.. hopefully it turns up soon. It went missing on monday at scouts and we couldn't find it for him to wear it home.... god I hope I don't have to buy him another coat.

We got the tree and christmas village all set up..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
that was a fun night..

and I finally found a word whammer on sale cheap..
Photobucket
. and go figure my kids.. being boys.. the first word they spelled with it was
Photobucket
POOPY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

ways to stretch a dollar..