ok.. got some pics for you..

Tisha's first time baking cookies... she was NOT impressed when I put all those lovely cookies in the oven! What was I thinking making them so HOT??? She wanted them NOW!
I want the cookies NOW!!!
Joey waited very patiently though
waiting nicely for cookies to be done
and after a couple minutes Tisha consoled herself with her bottle and her ear..
consoling herself with her bottle

Yesterday morning I caught her changing her baby's bum.. so cute!
changing baby's bum
Photobucket
Photobucket

and today she played outside in the snow for the first time!
first time out in the snow
Photobucket
eating snow
mmmmmm snow
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

ways to stretch a dollar..