March 22

Well.. it's been a pretty good day. I was supposed to work 10 hours today.. really didn't wanna go in.. got there and got sent home for the morning! yay! As of right now they want me back there for 8:30-12 but that may change later. YAY!

I've managed to get some sewing done today :) Really happy about that. Finally got some CPK stuff done for the first time in ages.. something JUST for my cpks..
Photobucket
Photobucket


and got this cute shirt/dress done for Tisha.. I'm probably gonna make some little green cord's to go with it later.. maybe capris...

Photobucket
Tisha really likes the rocking horses around the bottom
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and Joey wanted to show off his picture of earth, the sun, mars and the moon.
Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

a kudo's comic!