March 2 2008

Well. it's been another interesting week.. I spent the past week with an awful bug.. I'm almost back to being able to breathe without feeling like there's a rather large dog sitting on my chest. I finally finished the latest pair of Tisha's wool longies... took forever to get motivated enough to finish them. Thank god it was quiet at work last night. Finally got our taxes done.. finally started rrsps.. feeling pretty good about what I've gotten "finished" in the past couple of days. We even went and got the kids portraits done! you'll have to wait to see those until we get them back though.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tisha feeding the poor dog
EAT THE COOKIE CHELSEA
and sitting at the table like a big girl
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


and a few pics to show off her new pants that I just finished this morning
hi kitty
drew and tisha
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

who was trying to hack into my blogger?? was it you??

ways to stretch a dollar..