Well it's been a while since I posted anything.. probably because it's been a while since I've gotten any sleep. Tisha finally slept through again last night after being addicted to mommy for a few weeks after being sick and getting a bit spoiled. She's been nursing all night every night for a couple weeks now so I decided to bite the bullet and let her cry it out. It only took 2 naps and she was going to sleep on her own again and she has slept 9 hours (so far) last night... and she's still in bed! YAY!

Let's see.. what's happenned in the past few weeks... July 7 Tisha started Creeping! That makes her the quickest of any of my kids to get mobile! (another reason I haven't had time to post.. she's keeping me very busy lately)
here's a video of the first day of her doing that


and here's a couple little shots of her modeling :) She got a new dress and diaper and shorties from our friend Nancy. Haven't got a picture of her in the shorties yet.. cuz she just won't sit still. But here's the other two pics.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's hard to believe that she will be 7 months old in 3 days. It has gone so fast. I can't believe that I have to go back to work in a few months. I'm gonna miss her when I go back.. probably gonna miss all of the kids.. since I'll be on evenings probably for a month. Maybe they'll make my life even more complicated by putting me on days. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to go back in august or in october.. I should call them and check on that.. I know I left in october, but they took over a month before they started paying me... and I need to save 6 weeks of the time for Matt to take Paternity leave so he can watch them while I'm in training.. argh.. too much to worry about..
My birthday is next week... 29th.. I'm gonna be 30!!! I think it's pretty cool that I'm pretty much where I wanted to be by 30.. Employed.. married.. kids.. house.. car.. etc. Now if I just had the energy to keep up with it all.lol. Not sure what to do for my birthday.. I was thinking go karts.. Will have to take a look into that tomorrow and set it up..
Went to port dover last week.. that was a blast. Met up with my grandma and aunt and cousins. It was nice to swim in the lake but I mixed up my cousins because I haven't seen them in so long.. it used to be that Sarah was blonde and Claire was a brunette.. but they switched.. and I really don't think that was fair.. lol I gotta say.. Mapquest sucks for directions. It took me 2 and a half hours to get there and it should have only taken about an hour and a half.. I ended up in Delhi... so after we got there it was almost time for them to leave.. The kids and I ended up sticking around a bit longer, going for frozen yogurt, walking the pier where there were guys jumping off on the end.. the one guys feet were bleeding.. apparently zebra mussels are sharp.. ew.. and on the way back we stopped at battlefield house. That was really cool because I haven't been there in over 20 years. It was cool to see the cherry tree my mom used to climb to pick cherries out of when I was Drew's age.
Anyhoo.. that's about all that's new.. it was a boring few weeks.. my friends all went away for 2 weeks and I did a lot of nothing.. lol
The baby is still sleeping.. so are the other kids.. I'm going back to bed :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

who was trying to hack into my blogger?? was it you??

ways to stretch a dollar..