June 19

So it was a good weekend. We went to Jellystone park to camp for saturday night. We made smores, hotdogs, hamburgers, and ate chips and drank way too much pop. We spent a lot of time in the pool.. the kids had fun watching yogi bear cartoons in the rec hall.. they had on around the world in 80 days (jackie chan version) for movie night saturday too. The pool was nice.. Tisha didn't even cry when we went in.

anyhoo.. I didn't take my digital camera with us.. so will have to wait for pics of our trip until after I develop the camera and scan the pics..

but some pics of Tisha swimming in her little pool to tide you over til then.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

who was trying to hack into my blogger?? was it you??

ways to stretch a dollar..