170 days to go...

ok.. so it's saturday.. and do ya know what saturday means? pay per view...

Why is it that half of the state of arizona waits until they want to order a big fight.. to realize that they haven't paid their bill in 2 months.. like.. they get phone calls.. letters.. past due notices.. disconnected.. and they don't notice their cable isn't working until they want to order the fight?? Here's a little thing I just wanna say... if the bill says.. printed. on this date.. due by this date.. PAY IT BEFORE that date....that way.. it doesn't go PAST DUE.. and then you don't have to call me to have me explain to you that you actually have to pay this stupid thing EVERY MONTH.. yup.. that's right.. EVERY MONTH.. and preferably the whole balance.. so that you don't have to call me back again next month.. to have me explain to you again.. that you really have to make a payment.. EVERY MONTH.. BEFORE the due date.. so that you dont' go past due again..

another little tip.. if you have a 150$ cable bill.. and you can only afford like.. 50$ a month.. for gods sake.. DOWNGRADE!! you can't afford that stuff.. why stress yourself out? oh.. here's a better idea.. you know those guys for the satellite company that offer you satellite for 35$ a month.. hook up with them.. it really is the best deal.. and hey.. if you're signing up with star choice.. tell em I sent you.. I want my free month for referring you.

Onward.. me and the kids decided to do a science experiment last week.. tried making sugar crystals.. now.. they SAY that you can make a sucker.. but every single time I try this experiment.. I end up with a stick.. in a jar that has a bunch of sugar crystals stuck to the bottom of it... so yesterday we took the kids down to port dalhousie to the candy shop.. and bought them each a sugar crystal sucker..to replace the ones we made... that didn't work.

Matty said that he wanted to walk the beach.. not sit in the sand.. and since that was what I originally wanted to do.. we should do it.. so we did.. and man.. the water felt so nice on my feet.. I wanted to jump right in the lake.. but i'm scared to swim in there while I'm pregnant.. oh well..

Baby is getting stronger this week.. it really doesn't seem to like when I squish it by leaning forward.. I keep getting kicked in the leg.. but it doesn't want to kick when I'm laying there wanting to feel it.. oh well.. it's tiny yet.. give it time.

I started a new group online for people who are in my neopets guild.. put a lot of work into it.. hopefully it will be a talkative place soon.. not so much in the way of members yet.. if you are not playing neopets yet.. sign up.. and try it out.. its' addictive though.. I warn ya.. join.. and look up my guild..
it's supposed to be for people who collect cpk's.. and also play neopets. kinda a way of bringing together all my online friends.. so far.. also a pretty quiet place.. but I"m trying to keep it up to date with any new info I come across.. so you won't miss out on any cool new features or avatars or free stuff there.

I'm looking forward to my day off tomorrow.. I've been having these awful headaches lately.. they don't make work much fun at all.. so bad cuz my eyes are all wacky with being pregnant.. so I'm getting a lot of eye strain.. I've been wearing my glasses for like 5 days solid now.. and I never wear my glasses..

on the upside.. I've been eating healthy and exercising a lot.. (walking and swimming.. like I'm supposed to) so i've lost about 15 lbs since I got preg.. as far as I can tell most of my friends have gained about that much with their pregnancies.. at least the ones that are as far along as me.. so I'm losing sheri weight.. but the baby is definitely growing nicely. my pants are still tight. but my face looks weird.. I look in the mirror... and between my haircut and my face getting thinner.. it kinda freaks me out cuz I don't recognize me.. it's like looking at a stranger in the mirror.. very unnerving.. doesn't look like me at all.. I've also been having awful dizzy spells.. either my iron is low.. or my blood pressure is.. or I'm dehydrated. either way it's driving me nuts.. i'm going to hit the drug store tomorrow and check my blood pressure.. and if it's not that I'm going to get the midwives to prescribe me some iron pills.

I'm trying to figure out a christmas present for my sis.. our birthdays are in a few weeks.. it's gonna be neat.. turning 29 on the 29th.. lol

I've been feeling a bit lonely lately.. missing my sister.. and my dad.. and my mom.. haven't seen dad in over a week.. so that's driving me nuts.. don't like mom and angela living so far away... don't like that my sis isn't online talking to me right now..

Matty convinced me to let him buy a bunch of things he's been bugging for for ages.. got a nice gazebo thing for the yard.
and let him get a little air conditioner for the bedroom.. so once again the funds are low.. but the man is happy.. so all is good in my world.

I got home from work tonight.. he told me that him and Drew fixed the one kiddie pool that was cracked.. with a glue gun... and a baggie.. gotta give the man credit for original thought.. I woulda tossed the pool and bought a new one.. or just found the plugs for the inflatable one in the basement.. and he went and bought one of those umbrella stands for the patio table umbrella.. so that he could put it up over the kids pool to keep them out of the sun.. now that we don't really need it over the patio table cuz of the gazebo and all..

I told him though.. next month I'm getting the swing I want for the baby. In september I'm going to get the stroller... august.. the swing.. then in october look at getting clothes and stuff. When I know what the gender is.. then again... if it's a girl.. there's really not much i need to get.. What I do need to do is get sewing and finish up all the cloth diapers I have cut out.. should only take about a million hours (there's like.. 30) and I have to get the bedding for the crib made.. but that's really about it.. then I can use november's pay for christmas shopping.. and call it well enough. I'm just happy we got the consolidation loan to pay off the credit card and loan before the baby comes.. that will make things a lot easier.. financially.. while I'm on maternity leave. Honestly though.. as much as I hate the hours I work right now.. I really do enjoy the cash. lol.. it's kinda hard to try not to get used to it. I could picture being happy making 100K a year.. lol.. Maybe then I could get a new car that's not leaking oil.. :) stupid car... if it's not one thing it's another.. luckily so far there's been no major expenses.. most of the problems we've been able to fix pretty cheap.... hopefully that keeps up.. or I'll be riding a bike dragging a really neato baby stroller behind me.. lol

anyhoo.. it's like 1230 am.. I should get some sleep..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

who was trying to hack into my blogger?? was it you??

ways to stretch a dollar..