I can see clearly now the rain is gone!!!!

Ok.. I'm full of shit.. it's still raining! But things are GOOD!!!

After all my disappointment with valentines.. Matty really pulled through!.. Last night he came home from work and set us up with an in home date!.. he set the kids up in the basement with Herbie the love bug.. and Kraft Dinner.. and Set us up with a candlelit steak dinner and 3 romantic movies!!! What a great night! I really had a good time and I have to say it's the best valentines since we got together! period! hands down!

AND

Today my T4's came in to do my taxes.. and this is cool.. I spent the first 2 hours going through trying to figure out what the hell I was doing.. the government in it's major intelligence sent out our tax packages.. and then a week later send out a new revised version of half of the forms.. So I was going back and forth trying to figure out which ones to fill out.. THOUGHT I was done.. but couldn't figure out why it hadn't given me anywhere to claim that I have kids or pay rent.. and why my tax returns were sucking so bad..So Angela sent me a link to use to try and file them on a program on the web.. which was great except that I couldn't find the right form in it either.. so just when I was feeling really bummed out I called in and asked what happenned to the form with that stuff.. and turned out I had totally missed the ontario tax credits form... (which totally explained the low returns) and my tax return went up by about 800$ which will be a nice chunk to put towards the loan.. or the visa.. YAY so we'll be about 1100$ closer to freedom in the next 2 months.. !!! (that's like. 22 loan payments WITHOUT the interest taken into account.. so free over 2 years sooner!!)
and then! I did the yearly circling of paydays on the calendar.. helps me budget 3 paycheck months and such.. only to realize that we have 3 of them this year! one is next month.. which will go towards fixing my car.. (finally) and some to the debt.. and then.. 1 in september (YAY for back to school) and one in december (it's gonna be a GOOD christmas).
I've run out of dolls I'm willing to sell.. and I've decided NOT to buy a new softie.. I still wanna get a brown haired brown eyed one.. but I think I'll stick with an early 90's kid instead.. in time.
I've got Thomas over visiting today.. Figured out that the little guy likes salad.. lol.. who woulda guessed? He liked the grated apple too.. but liked the salad better.. and didn't like my peach sauce AT ALL.. lol.. s'ok.. I know it's better on ice cream anyways.. (god I miss ice cream)
I'm still playing plushie tycoon on neopets.. haven't gone broke yet.. which I guess is not bad for my first week playing.. what a bloody complicated and time consuming game though.. and I'm up to 5 pieces of the secret laboratory map.. only 4 more to go.. this could take a LONG time though..
anyways.. it's time to get off of this silly computer for a little bit.. gonna go hang out with my kids for a bit.. I hope your day is going as well as mine it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

ways to stretch a dollar..