well.. the comment has been made that it's time to update my blog again.. so here I am... wouldn't want y'all to get out of the loop now..

Today was a pretty good day.. we had a meeting at work.. and at the end of it I asked my manager about floor walking.. (which is peer support.. means off the phones..) and she said that she was going to talk to me about setting that up next week!! that I was a stellar rep!! (yes.. that's her exact words.. STELLAR) and I earned it.. and deserved it.. and she'd make sure I was up doing that within the next couple weeks.. !!!!!!! about freaking time.. I've only been wanting to since I started there.. lol.. YAY

the boxing week sales were fun.. I found some super cute shoes for my softie.. for 6$ at zehrs.. which is good.. cause she's been in her socks for months now.. I ended up picking up a pair for my friend too.. cause I know she'll like them for her softie.. and she is always so nice to me.. then on payday.. Matt and the kids finally got the haircuts we've been putting off since oct.. and me and celina went through the mall.. i found a shirt a dress and a sweatsuit for my softies.. total cost.. 4$ not bad.. and found me and celina some gloves for 70% off.. which rocks.. the two pairs came under 10$ and now we are all set to sled... as soon as we get some snow..

My friends in louisiana went shopping for me at the second hand stores.. and found some new shoes for Rachel.. really cute little black ones.. they'll go nice with her dress.. (rachel is my redheaded softie).. you can see how badly the white shoes go with her dress.. I'll have to take a pic of Rena too.. hmm I'll post an older pic of her.. This is Rena helping me decorate the christmas tree.. Rachel is the red head.. Rena is the blonde..

I got some serious sewing done this week.. made some really cute cabbie clothes..



I was pretty proud of these outfits.. I also made cute little jackets to go with them..
I have no idea how weird this blog is going to look with all these pics.. since they're pretty much skewed all over the place..

I've finally sent off for more fabric to make a few more dolls.. going to develop my pattern a bit.. see if I can develop something I can legally sell.. or at the very least.. something cute as heck..
I can't believe I gave Abby away.. I let Matt's niece have her.. I honestly never thought I'd part with that doll.. oh well.. momentary insanity or something like that...

anyhoo.. my hubby is bothering me.. telling me it's time to go to bed..... and I guess he's right.. since it's 3:12 am...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

who was trying to hack into my blogger?? was it you??

ways to stretch a dollar..