It's Isadora Greta's birthday!!

Well it's been another interesting week.. of course I've spent more time at the JK.. this week we made our jack o lantern. All I have to say is WOW.. one of the kids dad's came in and helped the kids make a blue's clue's Jack o lantern... with a cool pic of Blue and a bat on the front.. and then all the paw print "clues" in the back.. then he put in a flashing light.. and wow.. Clue's all over the wall behind a really cool looking pumpkin!! One of the kids will get to take it home tomorrow... Man I hope it's Joey... maybe I should volunteer monday...
I was checking my emails this morning.. and It's Isadora Greta's Birthday!!! Dora is the CPK the my sister got me for my birthday.. she's an adorable hispanic girlie with beautiful long cornsilk hair.. I just loves her.. Maybe I'll make her a new dress today.. I have to make one for Celina's doll anyways.. she's been hinting that her CPK might like a new halloween dress... Man I hope she doesn't mind it being pink... lol.. that's mostly what I have fabric wise..
Speaking of sewing.. I've struck up a deal with a friend where she brings me fabric and I sew.. I get to keep half of what is made.. so I don't have to worry about buying fabric and I still get to make new dolly clothes.. The other day I finally gave T shirts a try.. I can't beleive I put off making them for so long.. They're so easy and fast.. I had no idea.. I cut out about 4 dresses and 2 overalls and 2 more shirts too.. so I should be able to get lots done next time I can lock myself in that room...
Speaking of which.. I have had an ungodly addiction to realarcade lately.... I've been staying up til 2 am playing wonderful games like Zuma and Ancient Sudoku... sleep? me? NEVER!!
So I was at work yesterday doing my sudoku puzzles and the girl beside me comments that I have quite a sudoku addiction.. so I told her.. my friend gets them for me.. and unless I work on them in most of my spare time.. I'm NEVER gonna get through all these sudoku books.. and I showed her the crazy ones.. extreme sudoku.. I am actually a little scared.. I'm gonna work through the regular books first.. these two books take sudoku to a whole new level.. one doesn't give you the numbers.. just the sums of what they should be.. so two boxes will have a box around them and a 4 so you know that the numbers inside have to be 1 and 3.. and the other has to have 1-9 in diagonal X across the puzzle.. I'm still having trouble with some of the regular puzzles marked EASY... I ran out of eraser at work yesterday.. will have to see about picking some up today.. I had considered using my CPK erasers.. but no.. we won't be doing that... lol.. So she offered to buy some of my sudoku books.. and I was like .. NO WAY... MINEMINEMINEMINEMINE ALL MINE...
I get the feeling with people on the phone at work that I am speaking french.. I had a lady yesterday that called in asking if her deposit had been fixed.. we had charged her double deposit because she had not provided a social security number for a credit check.. but after she provided it we gave back half the deposit.. well.. applied it to her bill actually.. this woman could not get why she was still past due.. well.. her bill is 40$ a month.. and she had paid 50$ towards the bill and 90$ towards the deposit... and had 4 months of billing.. and her bill was about 60$ after I changed the account to make it cheaper... I dunno why sales didn't bundle her phone services.. but I managed to make it $8 cheaper each month for her.. so the way the bill works is that when you change the services and make them cheaper it credits the difference for the remaining of the bill cycle back to the account.. and the credit applies to the furthest past due balance.. so even though her new monthly rate was 30$ instead of 40$ her past due was now 22$ and her this months billwas 40$ (2 months $60 makes sense to me...) and so she's asking me and asking me.. why is this months more than last months.. and I tell her.. because I changed your phone rate and it credits back to the past due not the current amount on the account.. so she says.. well I understand that.. but why is this months more than last months.. so I tell her because I changed your phone rate and it credits back to the past due not the current amount on the account.. so she says.. well I understand that.. but why is this months more than last months.. and we went on like that for about 10 minutes.. I had gone over everything on the bill.. what her monthly rate had been.. all the $$ for *69 she had used.. and so on.. and she finally says.. well I'm just going to call back and talk to someone else who knows how to explain a bill.. and hangs up on me... like F*CK I've been working there for almost 2 years now.. I get high 90%'s for quality.. you ARE NOT going to get someone who can explain it better than me.. YOU ARE THICK IN THE HEAD I hate people.. :( (at least the ones who call in to bitch about their bills when they don't pay the bloody things anyways)
I have officially lost my CPK Rocky to the kids.. I tried .. honest I did... but .. how can you tell kids they're not allowed to play with a doll??? of course.. the first thing they did was lose his socks.. grrrrrr....
I'm going to the flea market today!!! I haven't been in so long.. I am so excited that I woke up at 7 am... (I usually sleep til noon if I can) and I don't have to be up and ready til 10... I still have 2 hours.. ack.. better drink more coffee.. I am so excited!!! I hope the awsome flea market toy lady is there and I hope she's stocked up on CPK's for me... and I hope I find a jesmar (fat chance of that) and I hope I find some cool toys... and I'll be happy to come home with one new doll... but my odds of finding something I don't already have are getting slim... the last few times I went they only had ones I already had.. guess that's what I get for collecting all the common kids.. lol..I've been wiggling all morning..
Last night at work I was dancing around singing I'm going to the flea market tomorrow.. and that same chick was laughing at me.. I swear I'm her favorite joke.. I'm so silly.. she laughs at the whole CPK thing.. but that's ok.. at least she asks questions and has a bit of an interest.. she says she's not a collector so can't think in the mindset of paying 100$ for a jesmar.. well.. I AM a collector.. and I can't see paying that much either.. though I can see why some people do.. I just don't like paying more than $5 for a doll.. one day I'm going to get bored.. I'd like to have a hope in heck of getting some of my $$ back..
I'm supposed to go swimming later on with dad too.. and after that.. HALLOWEEN PARTY at caleb and sandras!!! this is shaping up to be a fun but exhausting day.. man I hope I will be able to grab a nap in here somewhere...
The theme of the month in my sewing club is warm winter clothes.. not sure what I'm going to make.. maybe a nice sweatsuit or jackets for my CPK's.. I dunno.. I've got 2 weeks.. I'll think of something.. maybe some warm jammies..
Drew and Joey had picture day at school on friday.. they looked SO cute!! new haircuts with their bangs all spiked up.. and Drew missing his two front teeth.. man I hope that shows in the pic.. I've been thinking of just giving everyone frames with pics of the kids for christmas.. and leaving it at that.. I really am worried about christmas this year.. for the past two years i've done jam for people.. this year.. I don't really have much put aside at all.. and there's only one paycheck that I can use for christmas.. and that's the next one.. decembers has to go to getting the plates on the car renewed.. and I have to buy parts to fix the car... which is also a worry.. financially things are not good right now.. I'm most worried about how the heck I'm gonna get my kids anything for christmas.. I saw a couple of lego sets I'd like to get them.. a pirate ship for Drew and a Toby from thomas the tank engine set for Joey.. in Duplo.. those alone would be 50$.. and then I'd have to get stocking stuffers and a few other small gifts.. which I could probably do at the dollar store.. craft stuff and such.. I have no idea what to get Matt... like.. I have lots of things I WANT to get him.. but I guess since I got him that guitar a few months ago and told him that was his christmas present he'll have to live with something small for christmas.. all I told him to get me is a sewing kit from walmart.. I think they're like 20$.. and have all the neat toys.. like a rotary cutter and a cutting board and good scissors.. I think what I want most for christmas is for my VISA bill to go away... I've really screwed up with the amount of credit we've gotten into.. we can afford the payments... just can't afford anything else.. and I'm so miffed cause they won't give us a loan to pay off the credit card.. so it just seems like it's never going to go away... I'll just keep plugging away at the loan we do have.. and when that's gone.. then I'll be able to get another to pay off the visa... but god only knows how long THAT's gonna be... I've been taking a look at how other people I work with live.. they seem to have nicer cars and nicer clothes.. and I know it's my own damned fault that we're broke.. I'm the one who ok'd all of the purchases that went on the visa.. hell .. I'm the one that made most of them.. and granted.. a good percentage of what's on there was food.. but geez.. if I had just eaten more kraft dinner.. and less chicken.. I coulda been doing a lot better now.. I've been getting smarter with it.. we could be flat broke.. but if I don't have cash I'm not buying anything..
Matt's schedule got screwed up at work.. the bastards changed his hours to 12-8 pm so now I need a babysitter.. which means.. 150$ a month goes to her instead of to my bills.. man that drives me nuts.. sometimes I wish we had stayed at the gas station and didn't have to worry about this stuff.. like occasionally a gun to your face is worth the stress reduction in the rest of your life.. I miss being able to walk around when I was at work.. and I hate the way the headset feels on my head.. I miss being allowed to shoot the sh*t with the customers and actually having a personality.. and customers that remember me.. I miss the way the air feels.. and the sky when the sun is coming up... I don't really miss smelling like gas though.. oh well.. or freezing my bum off in winter.. guess you can't have everything..
anyhoo.. I've spent almost an hour playing in my blog today.. I should really go find something to wear and have a shower.. it's gonna be a fun day.. and I'm gonna go out and get my mind off of all my stress.. and come back refreshed and better prepared to deal with it all.. and life will be good again.. and I'm going to the flea market!!!! YAY!!!!
ttyl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

ways to stretch a dollar..