TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Sheri
Birthday:July 29th 1977
Birthplace:Hamilton Ontario
Current Location:St. Catharines Ontario
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Hair Color:brown
Height:5'2"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:CANADIAN (that means all mixed up)
The Shoes You Wore Today:leather topped sandals
Your Weakness:food
Your Fears:losing my family
Your Perfect Pizza:anything as long as there's no cheese
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Lose weight, and pay off debts
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:lol
Thoughts First Waking Up:Why does morning have to come so early
Your Best Physical Feature:My eyes or my lips.
Your Bedtime:supposed to be midnight. but more often 2 am
Your Most Missed Memory:the summer I was 15.
Pepsi or Coke:Pepsi, but presidents choice puts out a cheaper one.
MacDonalds or Burger King:McD's.
Single or Group Dates:neither.. I'm going out with my buds!!!
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:home made by Matty
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee
Do you Smoke:not anymore.
Do you Swear:like a trucker
Do you Sing:If i like the song
Do you Shower Daily:yup
Have you Been in Love:still am
Do you want to go to College:Dunno.. I still haven't figured out what I want to be
Do you want to get Married:I am
Do you belive in yourself:yup... I am invincible
Do you get Motion Sickness:Nope.
Do you think you are Attractive:The freaks at the gas bar seem to think so.....
Are you a Health Freak:I try to eat healthy... but I suck at exercise
Do you get along with your Parents:most of the time.
Do you like Thunderstorms:I live for them.
Do you play an Instrument:Piano, Violin, Guitar. but none of them well.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yes. in fact I had 1 beer last night.. I rarely get drunk.
In the past month have you Smoked:yes. in fact I had 1 smoke last night. but before that it was a long time... since before winter.
In the past month have you been on Drugs:yes.. in fact I smoked 1 joint last night.. but before that it's been ages.. Matt friends are a bad influence on me.
In the past month have you gone on a Date:with Matt? why yes.. we went to karaoke last week.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes. penn center..
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:no. but I did help out with a box of presidents choice eat the middle first cookies (which are like Oreo's)
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Nope. Never had it.
In the past month have you been on Stage:no...
In the past month have you been Dumped:No.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:not in the last month.. lol.. but when I was 15 it was a passtime.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No.
Ever been Drunk:yes.. but not in ages.
Ever been called a Tease:You bet!!
Ever been Beaten up:Not since high school...
Ever Shoplifted:that was also a hobby in highschool...
How do you want to Die:that's kind of a morbid thought no?? I just don't want to live to be alone... I want to die before everyone else...
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:haven't figured that out yet.
What country would you most like to Visit:Australia
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:dark
Favourite Hair Color:dark
Short or Long Hair:either
Height:Taller than me.
Weight:thin
Best Clothing Style:I like guys in flares... who dress sexy.
Number of Drugs I have taken:pot, hash, and magic mushrooms once by accident.
Number of CDs I own:a lot....
Number of Piercings:my ears..
Number of Tattoos:none.. the bible says not to get em... plus I don't really like how they look.
Number of things in my Past I Regret:lots... lots and lots...

Comments

Sheri, You so make me laugh! I love your blog. Rowena:-D

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

a kudo's comic!