I'm a cypress tree!!!!

Guess it looks like I have about 18 minutes to post.... then time to pick Drew up from school... It's been a good day.. Took Drew to school.. Joey was upset that he didn't get to start today.. he has to wait to meet the teacher next monday.. Drew has a Dr's appointment tomorrow... I want to get an assessment on him to see why he has so much trouble learning.. the kid just can't focus... constantly distracted... by the simplest things.. like his pencil..

After dropping Drew off I took Joey to play group... I finally got to return the book I borrowed 2 months ago... "you just don't duct tape a baby" which was an excellent book.. I highly recommend it to anyone with kids.. and I ran into this guy from high school... not one of those people you really want to run into.. especially when you see that they haven't really improved at all with age... ick.. and he had to remind me of the time that we skipped class and went exploring in the sewer pipes... and I split my head open... and they dragged me back and we all got in trouble for skipping class and being in the pipes... ah.. those were the good old days... then he noticed my MP3 player... and went on for ages how he wants one of those for his (c) rap music... what can I say... I could never afford one of these things... I am spoiled... and very lucky to have good friends who love me....

So I checked out my bank account today.. realized that I had hidden money from myself again... I love when I do that... start panicking about how I'm out of food.. and then realize I've got emergency funds in the bank that I forgot about... lol.. so now I have fresh nectarines.. and apples and milk and eggs and such... YAY....

The solution to finding a quarter to stick under Drew's pillow.... you know you were curious... I ended up dipping into my coin collection.. What do you know!!! the tooth fairy apparently brings special quarters with different pictures on them.. lol... silly kids and me... neither of our piggy banks had anything bigger than a dime.. lol.. oh well..

I went into chapters briefly today.. realized it's just not as fun without Darcy along to point out all the interesting things... though I may go back later... and get myself some gardening books.. maybe after payday.. something about organic gardening for vegetables in ontario.... lol..

It's amazing how helpful Joey can be when I don't have the other kids around to do work.... He helped me in the garden.. vaccuumed.. helped load the laundry machine.. tidied up his own dishes... AND what's even more amazing... he's not whining for someone to play with...

I seem to have lost my copy of roller coaster tycoon 2... so if anyone has seen it.. please bring it back... Apparently neither me nor matt has touched it (ever) so neither of us knows where it went... we spent all last night hunting for it.... it's gone... and the Atari games that came in the cereal package... are just damned hard.....

I finally put advantage on the dogs and cat... Puss was NOT amused... and scratched at the back of her neck for a few minutes.. the dogs didn't seem to notice... it's kinda funny that my 3 pets can share the same package of it though... they're all so tiny.. hopefully we can get rid of all these damned fleas..... stupid bugs....

Ok well I have 6 minutes left til I have to leave to get the kids... and I need to switch the laundry first.. soooooo.. off I go.. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

a kudo's comic!