ADHD!!!!

Well.. what a fun trip to the doctors... can't say I didn't see this coming... but still a little... I dunno .. feeling a bit trampled.... It took dr. under 15 minutes to come to a diagnosis of ADHD for Drew.... We get to try medication now.... he's prescribed a slow release.. one tablet a day.. which is cool.. at least he doesn't have to take pills at school.. and man it's a good thing we have a drug plan.. cause these little suckers are 4$ each... ACK...I gotta find some way to get some cash together to cover the part of it we pay... 10% or something... should be under 20$.. maybe I can borrow it from my checking account... maybe my payment has hit the visa... I'll have to look into that...

I'm feeling a little rough about the diagnosis... kinda like a failure.. I've given up on trying to do this like "normal kids"... I really didn't want to admit to myself that he might be ADHD... I was hoping we'd get a breakthrough.. and figure out some way to keep him interested in reading... But Drew was getting to the point where he was crying because no one else in the world has as hard a time as him in school.... and at least now he knows that lots of kids do...

Why do kids always wait until the most inconvenient time to have to pee??? After 40 minutes of waiting in the waiting room... we finally got into the examining room.. and just as the doctor is about to come to us... Joey has to go pee.... AW MAN.. sooooo... it's like waiting til after they're all bundled up in winter.... Maybe someone ought to work out an invention for that... something to make kids pee when it's convenient...

I just figured out that the times on all my blog entries so far was off a few hours.... not my fault.. but I think I've got this one fixed... lol

Why is it when I'm this exhausted... and I have an opportunity for a nap.. I just can't do it??? There's still time.. I'm gonna go try my bed.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

who was trying to hack into my blogger?? was it you??

ways to stretch a dollar..