So I decided this year that instead of spending 38$ each on the kids for school pictures that I don't really like and still having to take Tisha out to get photo's done too I would see if my friend Shane could do the kids portraits for me.. and am I ever glad I did. He runs Reed Photography and this was the BEST portrait experience we've EVER had. He was so good with the kids and just let them be their silly selves and Drew has decided that this is how he wants pictures done from now on and that we should never go back to studio shots because this was way more fun. Granted I did not get any copies for anyone else.. but hey.. these are for ME.. lol if you want copies you can talk to Shane and see about pricing to get your own if you want them.. considering barely anyone hangs the kids pics up anyways I didn't see any point in spending that much for something to put in someone else's drawer. Anyways.. I strongly recommend Shane if any of you guys need pictures done. These turned out just amazing and the kids loved the entire experience. if you want to see some of his other work he's on facebook as reed photography and also has a blog at http://www.shanereedphotography.blogspot.com/ where you can see some of his other amazing work!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

ways to stretch a dollar..

who was trying to hack into my blogger?? was it you??