it's kinda funny how many times I try to photograph this baby and she's figured out what the camera is.. so now most of the time I try to take her picture it ends up with her reaching to steal my camera...
MAMERA!!!
MAMMERA!!!  MY!!!  MAMMERA!!!

or I can try giving her a camera too.. but then I end up with this...
say cheese mommy!

Got back Drew's school picture proofs... not sure if I'm going to order or not this year..
Photobucket

Got this shot of Tisha while waiting outside for Drew to finish up his gymnastics lesson
Photobucket

Photobucket

We had a rather exciting trip to the pumpkin farm today. It was my first time going to this one and we had a ton of fun.
arriving at the pumpkin farm
BIG pumpkins
SO BIG
she HAD to have a rubber ducky!
ducky
ducky racing
and the baby goat was soooo cute
baby goats
Tisha and Becca
Photobucket
he was especially fun to race
Photobucket
and the girls had a blast jumping in the straw
jumping in straw
Photobucket
Tisha LOVES rabbits...
BABBITS!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love the alpaca.. they're soooo cute
I LOVE alpaca's!!
The singing chickens had Tisha entranced..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
watching the chickens dance
Photobucket
Photobucket
and Tisha just HAD to have a baby pumpkin.. they're so cute
her baby pumpkin
Photobucket
look at my baby pumpkin mommy!!
Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

ways to stretch a dollar..

who was trying to hack into my blogger?? was it you??