sorry it's been so long

ok.. so brief synopsis of the past 6 months...
got a phone call to pick up step nephew... he lived with us for almost 6 months.. ran away to his dad's last weekend..
done a whole pile of canning.. enough spaghetti sauce, salsa, ketchup, peaches, jam for the year...
gonna double the garden next year.

got a new ipod touch... it's my best friend and my new brain.. really is the most awesome tool for moms ever...

had to get a new computer because the old one is torched... just honestly dead. kept shutting itself off and freezing up.

let me tell you.. I love my mac but the keyboard is gonna take some getting used to.... it's flat..

drew is in grade 5 now joey is in grade 2... tisha is talking up a storm and painted her first painting today...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

a kudo's comic!