got bored so started shooting video's of the kids

ok.. first off.. went to the second hand shop today.. found a furskin! A real one! not a mass market one.. but an actual soft sculpture one!
here he is chillaxin on the patio!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and the cpk's I got at the flea market last weekend! a talker with her cup!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and .. just to show how futile it is to actually bath my dogs.. I bathed them 4 days ago.. here they are now.

a cute little video of how joey washes his face..

a really cool ship Drew made out of lego..

Joey also wanted to show off a lego ship..

and how cute is this.. Joey knows the days of the week!


that's all for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

who was trying to hack into my blogger?? was it you??

ways to stretch a dollar..