March First :)

Well.. not a lot new.. we took the dogs to the dog park again.. Chelsea finally figured out that she's allowed to run around there.. :) so that made it a lot more fun. Celina is coming tonight for the next week.. so that should be interesting. It will be nice to pick up and go wherever for how long I want after school. I think we'll be making a few trips to the dog park this week.. take the kids along and run em all ragged.. Drew discovered that there is a POND in the middle of the trees.. by falling through the ice.. luckily he only went up to his ankle..
Thought I'd show off Tisha's new Jammies.. I made these before I got pregnant and just tried them on her today :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and also some videos for ya
tisha's new trick!



I like how she's trying to sing with me here....


and how adorable is Drew?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I can't believe what a good lookin boy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

a kudo's comic!