my bum hurts.....

Just a little advice to all you people who, like me, have no idea just how badly out of shape you really are.... Don't ride a bike to work.. especially when someone warns you that the seat is loose... A friend gave me a bike this week.. so I can get to work and avoid some of the high gas prices... (more on that later) So I, idiot that I am, hop right on and off I go.. (matt did warn me that the seat needed tightening).. and about half way there I realize that it's just not going to work for me to actually sit down.. and I can't remember how to bike standing up.. much less with my purse in my hand.. by the time I got to work I was pouring sweat (well not pouring really.. but I WAS fairly damp and breathing hard) and barely able to stand... Ran straight for the fountain (well hobbled really) and took a huge drink of the best tasting water I've had in ages...

I must say the cafeteria at work is not exactly helpful when you want to eat something decent for dinner... a bunch of really crappy subs.. salads with a bunch of cheese all over them (I'm lactose intolerant) and chocolate milk... blah.. I ended up having a root beer and some combos... and M&M's for dinner.... so much for healthy eating... On saturdays I always eat my dinner during my first break.. because my lunch isn't until 7pm.. and I like to eat around 5-6 better.. So on my lunch break I usually go to Value Village and check what they have.. Last week I found a Cabbage patch kid PA Avon baby.. YAY This week I found some halloween costume patterns.. So I bought them up.. at 60 cents each I can afford to give the kids a bit of choice in the matter. and maybe toss the extras on ebay.. towards my softie fund.. assuming all bids go well I'm up to $7.37 so far..... only about 200$ to go.... lol.. yup this is going to be a long slow process... s'ok though.. Matt's gotta have some crap I can sell around here... just kidding matty.. you know I'd never sell your crap lol

I don't know what was happenning at work today.. Every call I got for over an hour was a misdirected call.. which means they ended up at the wrong department and I still have to pull up their account and give them their balance before I can give them to the person they actually called for... PLUS credit card payments weren't working.. so we were getting everyone and wasn't able to help anyone for ages.... yuppers a fun night.. so I of course mention that I'd like to get some billing calls... at which point psycho man calls up and screams at me about how screwed up his bill is.. (which is wasn't) and how we're double billing him (which we're not) and over charging him (not this either) and to top it off how we don't mail him his bills... some months.. and other months he gets two... well buddy I hate to break it to you.. but those months you get two.. the second one is the next months but it's just due earlier cause you're gonna get shut off in a few days... sucks to be you.. (god I WISH I could say that sometimes... at least I pay my bills) What I don't get is we get people calling in bitching how we should let them go 2 or 3 months past due (or longer if they're REALLY SPECIAL) and then today I get the nice old lady who calls in a panic because she had a bill a day or so past due for the first time in her life... oh terror... honestly people as long as you pay it before we disconnect you we don't give a rats ass.. you don't really have to call and tell us.. it won't change when we're turning you off.. doesn't do a damned thing except raise your cable bill because they have to pay more employees to answer your stupid phone calls.. And one other thing... there's a thing called the TV GUIDE!!! LOOK AT IT!!! don't call me and ask me when the biography channel is actually going to play some biographies.. ask the freaking biography channel..(actually I checked and they don't) or better yet.. check your interactive program guide.. you have digital cable that's what it's for you stupid @$%@$#.....
One other thing I don't get about this company... instead of giving people a detailed booklet on how to set up their high speed internet... they put all the Q&A on their website?!?!?! I don't get it.... So Johnny Mesa is trying to set up his internet account.. which means he can't get online.. and you want him to go to your website to set it up... yup makes perfect sense to me.... idiots..
So I got to ride the bike home again.. it hurts to sit.. so I'm going to bed.... I get to go to a swingset warming party tomorrow!!!! Man, I LOVE Matty's family.. they are so cool!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

a kudo's comic!