a fun night... a weird morning

I ended up going out with a friend last night... and going for a walk down on henley island... which struck me as really dark and scary.. so we left... I kept seeing dead bodies everywhere... (which kept turning out to be piles of other stuff...) So we're headed back out today to look at the park in daylight...

So I called Matt last night to let him know I was going to be a bit later than I thought because I had to go get Drew's prescription... but when I got home he hadn't gotten the message.... so he's throwing baited comments out at me... and I responded with ... gee you oughtta check the messages on the phone sometime... Maybe I should just totally get rid of the voicemail... it doesn't seem to be getting messages across for either of us lately...... (I waited dinner for 2 hours the other day waiting for him to come home, when he had left a message that he was eating at his aunts)...

I think Joey set me up today... that little kid I think may be smarter than his brother... Drew used to tell me to go back to bed so I'd quit telling him what to do... Joey just bribes me with cuddles on the couch... knowing I'll pass out.. and then gets himself into interesting messes... Today I woke up to him making "special juice" which seemed to involve frozen bread crusts, milk, eggs, cheerios and god knows what else.... and there was an interesting trail of drips from the bathroom to the table...

Then he asked me to make him some eggs... and he's telling me that they're baby chickens.. Not sure how you explain fertilization to a 4 year old..... it was an interesting conversation....

Anyways... I'm done my coffee... I'm going for a shower and then a walk... hopefully this will be a wonderful day for all :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

a kudo's comic!