Early morning... well.. guess it's not so early anymore...

ok. I guess it's 10:26 am... that's not exactly early... but it sure was when I woke up... 7:30 am is just too early after working until 12:01... and not being able to get to sleep until 2am.... ACK... Man I need sleep...

I got to thinking today... about men... and dishes... I thought last night I'd be nice and cook dinner for the Matt man... (which in reality means ... I throw the meat in the oven..with the best intentions.. and when he gets home he cooks the rest) So I pull out the corningware... and can't help but notice how badly in need of a washing it is... I don't get how someone can put away dishes that are that glaringly filthy... I don't care if it's already been through the dishwasher... it's still dirty.. clean it... BLAH mutter mutter mutter... stupid men... blah I say..

I took Joey to the park this morning.. Met up with Darcy and read the paper... spent about 1/2 an hour watching the city workers cut dead branches off the trees with a chainsaw... WHAT FUN!!!! Yesterday we watched the workers in front of the school pour sidewalks... OH RAPTURE!!!! Joey is in bliss.. lol.. This kid just loves his construction worker types... and trucks... especially the trucks..

Today I get to take Drew to the doctors to get Drew assessed for a learning problem... 1/2 an hour away... I'm not really looking forward to it... Hi can you tell me how fucked up my kid is??? thanks.. blah

And of course.. since it's almost time to get out the door... Joey comes in with water and soap in his hair....... guess I better go clean that up.... kids..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just burnin doing the neutron dance!

a kudo's comic!