tried out a new pattern today :) This one also has matching dresses for cabbage patch kids.. I can't wait to make some matching dresses in a few days when I have time to sew again!
Well, I've been pretty busy lately since school finished (I graduated with honors by the way). I finally finished up the pink hoodie. It needed buttons and blocking. Also, I made up this cute little multicolor one. This is just a fun little pattern that I can put together in a couple of days and I love it because it is so modern and looks like something Tisha would wear herself. I also want to show off some of the outfits I made for her dolls. and Matt and I made this adorable doll bunk bed set for Tisha for Christmas. There are pretty much always at least two dollies sleeping on it these days. It was made to fit her 18" dolls, but the smaller ones find it comfy as well. Matt made the bed, I made the bedding. This little sweetie is my latest OMG find at the second hand stores. As far as I can tell she is a Betsy Wetsy from circa 1958. She has the markings that say she is made by Ideal. Apparently she i...
Bereaved Parents Wish List I wish my child hadn't died. I wish I had her back . Y I wish you wouldn't be afraid to speak my child's name. My child lived and was very important to me. I need to hear that she was important to you also. Y If I cry and get emotional when you talk about my child, I wish you knew that it isn't because you have hurt me. My child's death is the cause of my tears. You have talked about my child and you have allowed me to share my grief. I thank you for both. Y Being a bereaved parent is not contagious, so I wish you wouldn't shy away from me. I need you now more than ever. Y I need diversions, so I do want to hear about you, but I also want you to hear about me. I might be sad and I might cry, but I wish you would let me talk about my child; my favorite topic of the day. Y I know that you think of and pray for me often. I also know that my child's death pains you too. I wish you would let me know these things through a phone call, ...
So we went for the ultrasound.. turns out baby is a GIRL!! we are frickin thrilled! I think she's already got daddy wrapped around her little finger.. she kicks.. and he jumps to feel it :) lol definitely daddy's little princess already. I got to go out and get some new maternity clothes finally.. picked out two shirts I really really like. Wear them to work.. and wow.. people can actually tell I'm pregnant now! like.. I don't look just fat.. lol. i had a lot of fun with the day of my ultrasound.. just before we went out the door.. Puss had babies! so after my ultrasound.. I changed my msn name to 4 itty bitty babies! lol.. got a few people asking if I was having quads.. lol been doing a lot of floor support at work.. taking supervisor calls and helping out the new training class that just hit the floor.. they're doing pretty good.. but I gotta say.. taking sup calls is very rewarding.. and therapeutic.. especially when other parts of my life are driving me...
Comments